Today, I tryed talking to my boyfriend, but yet again, he was more intrested in watching a movie. I tryed talking to him, but he was keeping everthing short, so I couldm't make a proper conversation with him.
I sent him two poems I had written(yes I'm a poet and I know its sad). Since I've sent them, I totaly regret it now. I thinks its a matter of time before he leaves me. If he goes out to the UAE, there is no reason to be with me and it would be a good excuse as well.
I want to see him, but I can't. I want to talk to him, whichI can do, but is he willing to listen? I don't think so :(
At the moment, I'm feeling a little bit like sloppy seconds, but I can't complain. He will be leaving soon and I will be nothing, but a memory at that.
I can just tuen skype off now and he wouldn't even notice.
Maybe he was right to say he wouldn't marry me before I asked him. Why would anyone want to do that.
He's a free soul and I don't think he would want to be tied down. Not by me. He could honestly do so much better than me.
He's good looking, has a nice toned build, quiet, shy and sensitive. I can understand why he would prefer to be with his friends than me. I'm not the most exciting person in the world.
Everyone in my house thinks I'm the most boringest student alive cus I don't go out drinking, partying(I avoid that at any cost).
Maybe, when he goes out and works, he can meet another young, beautiful English girl.
Maybe he will be happier in paridis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment