Sunday, 4 April 2010

He's with his other lover

Today, I spent it sitting down stairs by myself with the TV and my book while my other have is having is normal affair with his Xbox and without a dout.

We are going to Dubai for a week tomorrow as both our dads are out here for work(no, there not gay). When we are out there, he has laptop and an Xbox. But known of his games, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

As I uses to live in Dubai, I know how the country works and when I told him that we could hold hands or kiss each other in public, he wasn't too happy. That response knocked me off guard as the only way he will hold my hand or anything in public is if I start it.
He also has this idea that he's going to go and live his dad and that he is going to work as a 'bell boy' in a really posh hotel. I said he can't do it and he doesn't believe me.
My reasons for him not being able to work as a bell boy?
1) He is western. They only use Pakistains and Philipenos to work as westerns exspect to have be paid a good wage. The bell boys there get about £200 a month
2) You are made to work every hour god gave us and he would never do that
3) My boyfriend is quit high maintances and he likes his own room, but if he worked as bell boy, he would have to share a room about 10-20 other guys in a room a bit bigger than a cubard
4) Its very doutfull that he will get tiped

Another thing I had to tell him was I couldn't move out with him and when asked why I replyed with "I'm joining the army, you know and I would have to marry you".
When asked why again, I had to explain that, being a Muslim country, you have to be married to live together, otherwise you will be arrested and deported and I would like to go back to the country
I don't think he would like to go to work every day in a suit anyway.

He aslo has this idea that he can just drop everything when he wants to and come back to England whenever he wants. He's also meant to be going out to earn money for himself to bring back here, that will never happen as he likes buying things and when he gets money, he spends it on crap. We have been together for 1yr and 5months and watching him buy all this stuff is the same thing my mum.

I hope I suvive this holiday with him. God give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment