I have just come back from a holiday with my boyfriend to Abu Dhabei and Dubai to see my dad and my boyfriends dad as I seaid last last. I thought we could use this trip to get away from everything that we normally do here in England e.g. He goes on his xbox and I read my book while I wait for him to finish.
I didn't count on his step brother having a playstation out there with the same games as him. But in general, we had a good time.
Got back here and he was asking if he had got a package he had sent for before we left and he said it was a thing for his laptop, so I beleived him cus that sounded right. But when we got back, I found that he had actually sent off for slimming pills.
Now, I'm 5ft 6inch and I weigh 10stone, my boyfriend on the other hand is 6ft 2inch and weighs 9.7stone and he thinks he has too much weight on him and I cannot get him to understand that he needs to put on a little weight, not loose it and he ordered them while underage as well.
I get this feeling that it may have something to do with this guy he is living with called Scott who has influenced him with everything else from the gadges he gets to the cloths he wears.
But I'm still not 100% sure why he is doing it. Every time I ask him about it, he stays on the subject but detors away from it so he avoids the question.
I feel really guilty that I can't do anything to make him see that be is slim enough and if he got any smaller, he would look really ill. He has already been sent to the doctors by staff at college cus they thought he had a eating disorder, but he doesn't cus he eats fine.
I don't know what to say to him :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment