Today, I thought I wod creat my first blog. It's not as though anyone going to read it.
Anyho, today was the first day in months that I would het to spend some quality time with my boyfriend of 1yr and 5months.
When I of up is morning, I though to myself "neither of us have any work to do and we can spend some quality time together".
The reason I thought this? I haven't see him in months and because he has broken his phone, I can only talk to him on facebook.
So anyway, back to this morning.
So I went down to the kitchen, had something to eat and when I came back up for a shower, he was playing on his Xbox and, being rational, I thought I wod go for a shower, let him play for a bit and the. We can spend some time instead.
HAHA
What was I thinking
When I came out, he was still playing it, so I went and dryer my hair, came back and he was off it, but he was watching music channels instead. So I asked him if he wanted to spend time with me and his reply? "Its up to you, I don't mind". When he said that, I was like WHAT!!!
Your the one tellying me that you want to spend time with me and here you are not caring if you spend a bit of time with me.
Instead I went downstairs again because I knew that we would end up just watching tv and not chatting and if I dare talk to him, he will just get all moody. So I just thought I would go down stairs and just hang out there.
When he's like this, I don't see what he's gaining from this relationship.
Dontget me wrong, I love him so much, but I feel I'm putting more effort into it and I'm mummying him in a way and I know if he saw this, he would get all funny about it and rightly he should, but at least it would be a slap in the face if what I'm thinkig.
Another thing which annoys me that he does is spend his money on stuff that he dose need. An example of this is he brought a credit card holder from Gucci for £105 and it only hold 4 cards, he keeps 2 in it. It's totaly pointless.
I wish he payed as much attention to me like he used to, but then again, he's a guy and that's what most guys do when the novelty of it went.
Things I have learnt, my boyfriend is having an affair with his Xbox, laptop (he plays WoW on it when he is loosing on the Xbox) and any other gadget he has.
No comments:
Post a Comment