I know I haven't written anything lately, but I can't really say I've been sitting around all week doing nothing.
Since I've been back from my easter holiday with the bf, I've started my fitness crash course with the rest of the people on my uni course were we have to go rock climbing Wednesday, mountain biking Thursday and walking on Fridays.
Since I've been back though, I've only seen the bf once and that was for 20mins. I miss him so much and I think about him all the time, but I don't think he remembers me. I don't really mind if he does (it hurts a lot that he does), but I wish he could talk to me a bit more. I know that whenever I write to him it's always like an essay, which I don't mean it to be, but I just tell him what I've in the day and it just happns to be a lot, but I don't think he enjoys reading it all lol.
I miss him so much and I highly dout he knows how much.
Bloody men
I love him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment